1. The Competition allow the participation of citizens of the Russian Federation who have lived on the territory of a small city or a rural settlement for at least five years and have the experience of moving to a large city for work or study.
2. In the framework of the Competition, a town is understood as a city with a population of up to 100 thousand people, mainly employed in industry, service, etc.. A rural settlement means a locality where the majority of its inhabitants are engaged in agriculture and have a personal household. A metropolis is a city with a population of more than 100 thousand people. (на первом листе написано 50 тыс)
3. Application submission is organized in electronic form on the Competition website http://future2030.space/
and is accepted no later than the deadline specified in the Regulation.
4. The submitted application is not the subject of the Competition. By submitting an application, participants Express their readiness to submit a properly executed project to the Competition Commission after consultation in accordance with the requirements of the Regulations.
5. Projects previously published in the media, materials from the Internet, materials containing plagiarism, as well as quotes without reference to the authors are not allowed to participate in the Competition. Participants of the Contest are solely responsible for copyright infringement of third parties.
6. During the Competition, the organizing Committee will provide constant organizational and methodological assistance to participants.
7. Information about the Competition, criteria for evaluating Competitive projects, and the composition of the Competition Commission is publicly available and known in advance to all participants.